Original Bauhaus Dessau Masters’ Houses 1926.
In the list of UNESCO World Heritage recorded Architecture, Walter Gropius designed buildings. The Bauhaus was renamed in 1919 under the direction of Walter Gropius and reorganized. It was the successor institution of the School of Applied Arts in Weimar which was founded in 1906 by the Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar. The head was from 1919 to 1928 the architect Walter Gropius.