Vintage matchbox phillumeny. Allianz Insurance 1960s.
Matches Soul Explosion, Girl with Gun 1990s.
Corkscrews by H.S. Howland, Sons & Co., Limited, Toronto.
Old corkscrew design of the early 20th century. Manufacturer was the company H.S. Howland, Sons & Co., Limited, Toronto. Published by the company C. B Hamm of Queensboro, Ontario on June 21, 1923. A few corkscrew models are identical in part to the design around 1840.
- Corkscrew No. 7020, Length 41/2 inch, Twist Convex, Steel Blade, Ironhandle, Combination Cap Extractor and Pick.
- No. 1000, Length 6 in. Twist Convex/Spiral, Steel Blade, Bronzed Iron Handle.
- No. 5040, Length 4 in. Twist Spiral, Steel Case, Nickle Plated.
- No 7171, Length 4 1/2 in. Twist Convex, All Steel, Nickel Plated (Waiters best Friend)
- No. 527 Length 5 1/2 in. Twist Convex, Steel Blade, Iron Handle, Nickle Plated.
- Corkscrew No. 7312 Length 5 in. Twist Spiral, Polished Wood Handle
- No. 1721 Length 4 1/2 in. Twist Spiral, Polished Wood Handle, Nickle Plated. Imitation Ebony Handle. Shank passes through Handle and with Washer.
- Corkscrew Walker`s No. 39, Length 5 1/2 in. Twist Spiral, Nickle Plated. Wood Handle, Self Puller.
- No. 1721 Length 6 in. Twist Convex, Nickle Plated. Imitation Ebony Handle, Self Puller. Attachment pinned through Handle.
Free Ebook: Hardware merchandising (January-May 1904)
Berini Super Sport. Matchbox Weerter Lucifers, DeGruyter.
German Phillumeny, 1960s. Vintage Matches. Germany Design
Dorko Manicure set.
German Commercial Advertisement 1940s.
Mexico Acapulco. Hotel Hilton Matches.
EN GUADALAJARA HILTON. With tax stamp. 1970s.