Wolfratshausen Bavaria Paradise Road 1920s.
Old town with church view. Wolfratshausen is a city in the Upper Bavarian district of Bad Tölz-Wolfratshausen. Wolfratshausen belongs to the region Bavarian Oberland and is located in the river valleys of Loisach and Isar. Wolfratshausen found its first mention as “Wolueradeshusun” in a charter of King Henry II of 30 June 1003 at the court of Regensburg in connection with the determination of a hunting zone.