Italy Vatican postal service 1920 and other Philately.
- The first letter was sent from Madras (Chennai) in India to Munich. He was stamped with a 9 paisa, India Postage stamp.
- The second cover was sent in 1925 from Würzburg to Munich. This is the time of the Great Depression. This is illustrated by the print paper price increase 5 Pfennig, on one of the stamps. Overall a very nice combination of the German Empire stamps.
- The third cover is a postcard sent from Rome in Italy to Munich in Bavaria around 1920. The postcard shows the space Navonna with the famous fountain by Bernini. The postcard was issued at the post office of the Vatican. What testifies to the stamp and the postmark of the Vatican.
- The fourth letter is a wonderful combination of French stamps in 1920.
- The fifth cover shows a rare combination of Bavarian stamps. For one thing, a stamp overprinted with people’s state of Bavaria on the other with Free State of Bavaria. People’s State of Bavaria was the short name in the reign of Eisner in Bavaria in the years 1918/19. ‘People’s state’ meant in the 19th Century, first a type of state, in which, in contrast to the authoritarian state “governance much from the people” and could therefore be regarded as a German synonym for “democracy”. The imprint “People’s State of Bavaria” covered on the stamps of the Bavarian post the portrait of the deposed King Ludwig III.
- The sixth letter is also a postcard with a combination of interesting stamps, consisting of two stamps of the Kingdom of Bavaria. One is overprinted with the Free State of Bavaria. The other Bavarian stamp is overprinted with the German Reich.
Queen Elizabeth II. First day cover 1965.
First day cover, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip, German State Visit, 18.-28.5.1965.
Old Letter Cover German Empire 1915.
Beautiful handwriting on this letter cover from Germany. Stamps, clear Postmark. German Empire.
England Postage & Revenue, 1901
Registered mail, postage paid two 2 1/2 cent blue victoria stamps, postmark, handwriting.
Letter from Mexico sent to Germany 1984
Envelope with stamps, sent from Mexico to Munich, Germany, 1984. Handwriting, postmarks.
Old Letter from la mairie d’ Octeville-sur-Mer 1931.
Old Letter Cover send from LA MAIRIE D’OCTEVILLE-SUR-MER, France Normandy to Leipzig, Germany, 1931. With handwriting, stamps and nice postmarks.